Organizational Health Check
IS YOUR ORGANIZATION HEALTHY?
Can you answer all these questions with a “YES”?
- Is the strategic focus sufficiently known and supported by everyone in the organization?
- Are organization and processes adequately aligned with the strategic focus?
- Are all necessary competencies already available or are they being developed systematically?
- Does the management team act as a team and shape a transformative, motivating leadership culture?
- Does the organization collaborate seamlessly and is there trust, appreciation and ownership?
- Does the organizational culture fit the organizational goal and are values and mission statements put into practice?
- Are talents visible in the organization and are they encouraged and challenged?
- Is there a dynamic learning climate and is there willingness for change and innovation?
…If not, have a closer look at our Health Check!
THE HEALTH CHECK APPROACH
As a key part of the Health Check, we work closely together with your management team, your employees and key stakeholders to answer strategic questions.
After a preparation phase with a comprehensive desktop analysis, you have the opportunity to choose a program tailored to your individual needs, with a clear focus on the areas of our pyramid: strategy, culture, leadership, as well as structures & processes.
Based on your selected modules, together with you we conduct a detailed analysis and finally present the results together with a roadmap for a solution approach tailored to your organization’s needs.
- Briefing to define project scope, goals, resources, project schedule & budget
- Comprehensive desktop analysis of all organization-related material
- Pre-discussions and 360° feedback
- Implementation of the agreed project plan/modules on site
- Enablement of talents as change agents
- Comprehensive analysis, presentation and discussion of all results
- Transformation Journey Workshop to define a roadmap and measures
- Results of the Health Check are made available in detail
- Debriefing session with top management
- Offer for possible following phases and corresponding measures
The 8 Health Check Modules
Desktop Analysis & structured Pre-Discussions
- Desktop Analysis
- Structured, personal 1:1 pre-discussions with the client, management team + other key stakeholders
- Kick-off & presentation of the first results
Management-/ Team Diagnostic
- 360° feedback and personal interviews with management team and stakeholders on strategy, leadership, cooperation, culture, focus, risks etc.
- 1:1 coaching based on the results
- Evaluation of important current and future competencies for a specific job (exemplary for 10 key positions)
- Implementation of a competence assessment (exemplary for 20 employees)
Surveys & Pulse Checks
- Online surveys on specific topics (e.g. employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction, preferred communication instrument, depending on the topic approx. 5-40 questions)
- Detailed analysis of all results
Culture- & Value Analysis
- Standardized value analysis for individuals, teams or the entire organization with subsequent coaching
- Planning a cultural change with the use of standardized tests
- 5 focus groups with 10 function-specific employees and key stakeholders (e.g. strategy, sales, HR, organizational development, quality)
Talents & Change Agents
- Identification of a team of talents
- Empowering talents through training during the Health Check
- Participation of talents in all modules (e.g. co-moderation in focus groups)
Transformation Journey Planning
- Development of a strategic transformation journey interactive and TOGETHER with the management team in a 2-day workshop based on all results
Your tailor-made Health Check
Do you want to find out whether your organization is healthy at all levels, all in one compact, yet comprehensive project?
Would you like to develop and implement effective measures together with a trusted partner?
Please contact us by phone or e-mail so that we can discuss the challenges facing your organization and draft a possible concept with the most suitable modules.
We look forward to hearing from you.