A Project-Webinar for HR-Teams
ACTING INSTEAD OF REACTING
HOW WILL WE WORK IN THE FUTURE?
- How exactly will technological and social trends change work in our companies?
- Which tasks, roles, processes or business models will be affected?
- How can we as HR get a glimpse of this future?
- What specifically do we need to do now to be prepared?
- What are the challenges for upskilling, downsizing and building up jobs?
A STRATEGIC CHALLENGE FOR HUMAN RESOURCES
- A STRATEGIC CHALLENGE FOR HUMAN RESOURCES
- Getting the organization’s ‚readiness‘ right
- Setting up a workforce transformation project correctly
- Assessing trends and their impact correctly
- Using instruments such as Strategic Workforce Planning correctly
- Using agile and classic project management skills for human resources in a targeted manner
- Quantify the need for development, downsizing and reorganization
- Performing change management proactively
A LEARNING JOURNEY TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We have developed a 2.5-day project-based webinar where HR teams can work together to learn all the key tools related to workforce transformation based on their existing functions and business processes. This includes a pre-session Q&A, a kickoff, and two 0.8-day team sessions.
In between, everyone gets individual coaching + consultative support.
After 6 weeks, a transformation plan ready for implementation is created for each participant.